Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


This is a very special Mother's Day because it is just about a year since Eliza joined our family.  So instead of gifts for all the important women in Eliza's life (and ours) we made a donation to Eliza's orphanage.  Our donation will buy a new washing machine and formula to feed the babies like Eliza who will one day find families of their own -- and for the babies and children who are less fortunate and remain at the Tonggu SWI.  

I don't want to write a long post today about bio moms, foster moms, birth moms, women who  I rely on for advice and guidance like a mom -- but I will thank all these women in my own way.  Even if that means just putting my appreciation out there in the universe....Happy Mother's Day!









 

Tonggu Orphanage
Tonggu Front Gate (where Eliza was found)

The beautiful Eliza visiting the Tonggu SWI with her foster mother

1 comment: