Friday, April 20, 2012

Metropolis

After a show at J's preschool and a full day of water play, and E's morning at J's preschool and a gym class, we took the late afternoon to check out the LACMA's exhibit "Metropolis."  J loved the moving cars and trains - and pointed out the Eiffel Tower (amazing the things he learns and retains from preschool).  E loved the stairs at the museum and the people all around her.  I loved using my LACMA membership - which I have been doing weekly and taking tours at the museum.  This week was the Art of China (thanks MG -- best present ever!) -- and now that the Stark Bar has a great lunch I feel it's my duty to attend the one place in L.A. that feels like N.Y.    










1 comment:

  1. Metropolis is pretty fantastic! I too feel like we get a slice on NYC at LACMA. Let's all go together soon. xo

    ReplyDelete