Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aloha

My blogging absence is only due to our recent last minute invite to Kauai. It's been a beautiful, exhausting adventure and if my IPad allowed me to post images, I would. Every moment has been photo worthy. Truly paradise. I admit that I actually get anxious when bloggers I follow stop posting for days at a time and start to worry about them -- even people I barely know (which seems bizarre and unhealthy -- or maybe I am just a compassionate person in cyber world). Anyway, no worries. You'll hear from me soon.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same as you Robin. I always love to see the pictures you post of the kids and family. They are definitely growing up way too fast for my liking. Here's hoping that you all have a great trip in Hawaii. Aloha! Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post!!! Why can't you post pics from your ipad. I was counting on that as my blogging tool when I travel!! XO

    ReplyDelete