Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Blog. If only....

If only it were easier to post right to the blog.  If only I wrote more and depended less on pictures to tell stories.  If only I didn't find instagram an easier place to record daily life.  If only blogs didn't get so boring (to others) once they were just about every day....
I am thinking it might be time to end the blog and encourage an instagram following.  I'm considering it anyways. If you have a strong opinion one way or another, post a message, or email me directly.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog, never get bored. If you move to instagram I'll follow, but this form is probably a better scrapbook of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be possible to have your Instagram feed post automatically to this blog but that might be more trouble than it's worth (aka just as much work as posting to this blog)

    ReplyDelete