Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We've Made Contact

Eliza has accomplished so much in such a short amount of time but the hand to mouth connection has eluded her.  She can't seem to figure out how to get the food from her hand to her mouth and has never gone through the developmental stage of exploring with her mouth.  On one hand, it's great.  When she is holding a small lego of Jackson's and I have no idea how she got it, I don't need to worry. She won't put it in her mouth.  But I do want her to make the connection.  Today, with the help of her very smart Auntie, she finally did it.  Forget Cherrios, she just wanted some decent bread...


2 comments:

  1. You're in trouble now! LOL! Everything will go in that mouth. Mia doesn't discriminate...my shoes, the dog, toys, clothing, the strap on her car seat, my toes.. you name it, it goes straight in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big step-congratulations!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete