Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blogging backwards

Is it possible to blog in reverse?  I am going to try.  I'd love to have a record somewhere of things that I am sure to forget one day.  Our time in China was so focused on getting through every moment of every day that there was barely time to write about about some of the finer details.   And try blogging when one of your kids is puking with 103 fever and you can barely work your VPN (the program you need to get past the firewall in China in order to blog in the first place).  Things like the feeling of walking the streets in Nanchang, the markets, driving around in vans and taxis with no shocks and no seatbelts, the smell of cigarette smoke, the daily interaction with the people -- none of this is anywhere but in my head.   So I will do a little reverse blogging.  Forgive me for doing it backwards, sweet Eliza.  This record is really for you.  Your story.  Our story of how we became a family.  
Moms and babies (the last night)

1 comment:

  1. She won't care what order you blog in; she'll just be thrilled to have it some day.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete